Friday 26 December 2008

ITS CHRISTMAS XX

well its boxing day really lol ,and ive had a brilliant year this year been
fantastic having all my family round me this year apart from 1 exception
but who cares not me im sooo happy then today we went out to my cousin lees
which is unusual we dont usually go out boxing day but we did this year and had
dinner there too which gave me a break too heaven mind you 10 kids was alot
but we managed i think they are coming over here a few days after new year to
stay so we can have a drink cause we cant drink wen we go over there cause ash has too drive
so its better if they come here ill make them dinner too im glad its over this year my
house is like a bomb site i have got toys lying everywhere clothes to be washed
its mayhem my living room looks like a jumble sale my hallway looks like
brantano having a shoe sale my hallway bannister looks like a blooming jacket parade
the kids rooms look like toys r us have gone bankrupt and my kitchen has dishes pots
glasses empty bottles of wine and champagne everywhere so ive got a long week to get it
all into ship shape for new year my cats have gone nuts too with all the xmaspaper
and boxes lying around TERRIBLE and to top it off ive decided to stop smoking which is
going to kill me stress me out too hehe look out kids and im on a diet god where is a
galaxy when you need one in the shop thats where and if i even look at 1 i put on a stone or
aston says i thought you were on a diet and makes me feel guilty so no chocckys anyway its been a great 2008 lets hope 2009 is even better i can take it xx

No comments: