Wednesday 13 January 2010

slimming world

well thats it over and done with i took that step and
plunged into the dreaded unknownand returnded to
slimming world on 12/01/10
to be honest it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going
to be but i was absolutly shitting my pants causeof all the weight
ive put on i was thinking on the way to the club ill be ok if they tell
me ive put on 2 stone because thats what im expecting causeivebeen
a slob and a pig so istood there dreading it waiting andwaiting it was
finally my turn meeeeeeeeeeeee

i popped on the scales and guess what???//??
to much my delight id only put on 3 lbs
i was amazed and astonished but still allthe time
im thinking this it this is my year andimgoingto do it
i can do it i will do it

this time next year im going to be at the size i can
see in the picture in my mind im going to be wearing
the clothes iam wearing in that picture and my hair
will be done to the exact detail that i see in my mind
and everybody will turn around at club and say well
done hen you have done it and when that day comes
im gonna walk out of that club smile as wide as the clyde
sit in the car and say well honey how much this week?????

then the thursday i get moneyim gonna go
out n spend allmy money on clothes shoes makeup
and smile

by the way im 23 stone 1 and half lbs
just incase ur interested and thistime next year ill be
14 stone ( i hope )

No comments: