Saturday 13 February 2010

more resolutions completed

im back again and ive completed another of the resolutions i made this new year
maybe its just me but i think im doing rather well :)
ive improved my social life and by quite alot id say :)
every weekend pracitcally i have been having a drink and a party with the next door neighbours
and i have been quite drunk a good few times lol :) do u know what bhoy how ive missed it :)
so long may it continue .
I have organised a womans night in my house for the 12th june yes i know its a bit away but it gives me time to get organised and we are abit short of cash just now but its going to be a great night me ann chloe shannon natalie esther and i have 2 spaces left to fill 8 women all in for beauty treatments a buffet cocktails champagne a chocolate fountain and a limo an excuse to party girlie style lol so im looking forward to that lol :)

No comments: