Saturday 20 February 2010

more resolutions completed

only moi back once again to update you on my resolutions
ive completed a few more which i am really pleased about.
1) i got my hair done all cut and layred with blonde highlights
suits me down to a tee i love it cost me £50.
2)taking care of me im doing that to bathing every 2nd night
doing my makeup and hair every morning smelling good every day
3) taking control of the kids well its under going but making good
progress im making an effort with them more going to school functions
and other activitys with them.
4) exercising ive been going swimming and taking lewis with me spending quality
time with him and the others too.
5) treating my self im doing that too ive talked aston into taking me away
for the weekend to blackpool in march which i feel we need so thats booked up
also we are booking a holiday broad all inclusive still looking at the brouchures
for that though cause havnt decided were we want to go yet.

to me i think im doing really well with the resolutions i have made this year
ive done quite a few so far and i will clear the list off.the hardest 1 is getting the
weight off im really really struggling with it ive lost 4lb so far according to the
wii fit but ill percivere with it i have to.

No comments: