Tuesday 18 November 2008

unknown

dear diary
its been along time since ive written.School is fine but im finding it almost to easy.Thereis not enough to do to keep my mind from wandering to sex boys fantasies. Jade and i have had several fights this year because she says im acting weird to her, and im not being the friend i was.I hate cryingso why dos it come so easily these days?i am only trying to be good ,and to keep busy,and not to do to much day dreamingbecause thats what makes bad things happen.

Now Jade is mad because i wont tell her what i am really feelingi cant it scares me .

I hate myself and i hate my life dad has been busy lately with work, mums to busy with the rest of the kids to even listen to what i have to say when she gets 5 minutes at night she sits with her vodka n coke waiting on dads finishing up his taxi that bastard.


i need a joint im going to find davie ill be back later
k

No comments: