Saturday 15 November 2008

pyscologist

you know its hard for me i dont know about everybody else
but i know i have something wrong with me i have no idea
what it is i had to write dwn the things that are wrong with
me to take to the doctor cause i feel like i am loosing my mind

In fact things had got that bad that i didnt even trust the docor i
was egistered with and have had to resort back to an old family
doctor who has a practice like 45 mins by car away from where i am
living but i feel more comfortable with him than the other one which
is totally strange u know?

i feel like i am going out of mind and i dont know how where or what
has caused it.

the doctor before that i have now left was prescribing me anti depressants
which i never took because i have epilepsy and it would make my fits worse
than what they are now so that never helped at all but that was her answer
and i knew then i was never going to get any better unless i found somebody
i trusted that why i chose to go back

DR ALAM has promised to help me get better , i hope he can
hes going to help me with my weight anxiety depression everything
he said pills wont help i need to see a psycologist and several diffrent councilors

at last some body is listening to me im going to get help
and ill get better.

No comments: