Saturday 15 November 2008

unknown

I am ju....st going to write and not think to hard about it and maybe i will
remember more i just woke up its 4.30am .

I dont remember when it started, but he has always had long hair
he knows everything about meand knos how to frighten me more
than anyone.

he first started to play with me we started to chase eachother
through the woodsand he would always find me but i could never find
him.He would come up from behind me and grab my shoulders and
ask me my name. id tell him im kimberley,and hed turn me around let go and laugh.

When i think about it,he wasnt playing the way he shouldve been
he was being very mean to me,and he was scaring me all the time
I think he likes it when i am frightened.He makes me feel that way
everytime he takes me with him.He likes to embaress me by pulling
down my pants and laughing at me.He screams out loud i smell dirty
he says he dosnt even know why he likes me.He says if i didnt beg him
to come back all the time,he would never come back.

I NEVER BEG HIM TO COME.NEVER.I WISH HIM FAR AWAY .I SWEAR.

When i started to get older,he would tell me things about myself i
didnt know.I dont think he was telling the truth.I think he was lying to me
and making it up as he went along.He always knew what scared me and exactly what to say
to make me cry.then he would take my neck........and squeezeHe squeezed my neck
until i stopped crying.He would just let go before i would faint.Everything would go tingly and dark, my head would spin inside and i couldnt see anything.

later
k.

No comments: